The seven witnesses that Dr.Amaral will call during his trial (hearing) with the Mccanns commencing on 12 January 2010.
1) Magalhães e Meneses, the Public Ministry prosecutor who held the main prosecution file on Madeleine
2) PJ Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida, the detective who compiled the powerful report dated 10 September 2007 which concluded that there were strong indications that Madeleine had died in Apartment 5A, adding in his report that “from what has been established up to now, everything indicates that the McCann couple, in self-defence, did not want to deliver up Madeleine’s corpse immediately and voluntarily, and there is a strong possibility therefore that it was moved from the initial place where she died”
3) PJ Inspector and McCann family liaison officer, Ricardo Paiva, who was at the heart of the investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance
4) National-Joint Director of PJ in Faro Guilhermino Encarnação,
5) The PJ's Serious Crime Unit Director Luís Neves,
6) The former Judiciary Police Inspector and Criminologist, Francisco Moita Flores, the one who famously said that it would be ‘one of the 10 or 12 individuals’ in what has been called the ‘Tapas 9’ group that was most likely to know what really happened to Madeleine, and finally,
7) Scotland Yard Inspector, José Freitas
Above courtesy of Ironside
Should be an interesting following what happens!